In the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
Click on the options to check whether it is right or wrong.
21. This is the bag in ______ the money was kept.
22. We are creditably informed that the murdered has given himself ______ to the police.
23. I could not buy the book because it was ______
- out of print
- out of sight
- out of order
- out of hand
24. I never feel ______ among strangers.
- to see
- at ease
- in time
- at a loss
25. We have ______ a new textbook.
- run out
- taken out
- brought out
- stood out