In the following questions, a sentence has been given in Active Voice/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.
Click on the options to check weather it is right or wrong.
56. Dogs always chase cats.
- Cats are always chasing dogs
- Cats have been always chased by dogs
- Cats are always chased by dogs
- Cats are being always chased by dogs
57. The farmer Prepared the field.
- The field was prepared by the farmer
- The field was being prepared by the farmer
- The field were prepared by the farmer
- The field were being prepared by the farmer
58. Teacher should be respected.
- Teacher deserve respect
- Teacher are to be respected
- We shall respect teachers
- We should respect teachers
59. He will do the work tomorrow.
- The work will be done by him tomorrow
- The work would be done by him tomorrow
- The work could be done by him tomorrow
- The work will have been done by him tomorrow
60. she gave me a book.
- I was given a book by her
- She was given a book
- A book is given by her to me
- I was given her a book