In the following questions, a sentence has been given in Active Voice/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.
Click on the options to check weather it is right or wrong.
61.Open the door.
- The door must be opened.
- The door will be opened.
- The door is opened.
- Let the door be opened.
62. I did not trust anybody.
- Nobody was trusted by me.
- Anybody had been trusted by me.
- Nobody would be trusted by me.
- Nobody has been trusted by me.
63. Did he remember the date and time?
- Are the date and time remembered by him?
- Was he remembering the date and time?
- Were the date and time remembered by him?
- Did the date and time be remembered by him?
64. The boys were digging a hole in the ground.
- A hole had been dug in the ground by the boys.
- In the ground the boys dug a hole.
- A hole in the ground has been dug by the boys.
- A hole was being dug by the boys in the ground.
65. We must now deal with these problems.
- These problems must now be dealt with by us.
- These problems must now be dealing with by us.
- These problems must now deal with by us.
- These problems are to be dealt with by us.