In the following questions, a sentence has been given in Active Voice/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.
Click on the options to check weather it is right or wrong.
41. Their dog bit our neighbour yesterday.
- Our neighbour bit their dog yesterday.
- Our neighbour bitten by their dog yesterday.
- Our neighbour was bitten by their dog yesterday.
- Our neighbour were bit by their dog yesterday.
42. The MD told us about the new project.
- We were told about the new project by the MD
- We are told about the new project by the MD
- We told by MD about the new project
- We had been told by MD about project
43. The Minister had already informed his Cabinet about his decision.
- His Cabinet was already informed about the Minister’s decision
- His Cabinet has already informed the Minister about his decision
- His Cabinet had already been informed about his decision by the Minister
- His Cabinet will have already been informed about the Minister’s decision
44. Sayali gave the beggar an old sari.
- An old sari was given to Sayali by the beggar
- An old sari was given to the beggar by Sayali
- The beggar was being given an old sari by Sayali
- The beggar had to be given an old sari by Sayali
45. They are going to perform “Hamlet”.
- “Hamlet” is going to be performed by them
- “Hamlet” is going to perform by them
- “Hamlet” is to perform
- “Hamlet” has to be performed