In the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
Click on the options to check whether it is right or wrong.
1. Students of St. Xavier’s ______ all the prizes.
- bear of
- bore away
- bore on
- bear on
2. With danger ______ the door, you cannot sit idle.
3. My servant ______ with all my money.
- have escaped
- was run away
- has run off
- running away
4. The driver was ______ injured; he died within an hour.
5. Lata Mangeshkar was ______ with a natural talent for music.