In the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
Click on the options to check whether it is right or wrong.
11. He works hard by day and sleeps soundly at night with ______ clear conscience.
- None of these
12. The lights went out while we ______ the examination.
- were taken
- are taken
- were taking
- are taking
13. The exact reasons for their disagreement ______ yet to be made public.
14. The firm has been dealing ______ luxury goods for more than two decades.
15. She ______ in Delhi for two years but has not seen the India Gate.
- is lived
- had lived
- has been living
- has lived