In the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
Click on the options to check whether it is right or wrong.
26. We ______ respect our parents and teachers.
- may have to
- ought to
27. Let us sit down ______ the shade of a tree for some time.
28. You are fortunate ______ having an intelligent and obedient son.
29. Mother had prepared 20 biscuits, Raj all of them. Therefore, mother called him a ______
30. We are highly disappointed ______ the exam results.