In the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
Click on the options to check whether it is right or wrong.
6. Of late the number of literatures ______ gone up.
7. Please make yourself ______ home.
8. Keep your dog ______ the flower beds. It may damage the flower.
9. The brave youth immediately jumped ______ the river to save the drowning child.
10. We can make no progress if we continue working ______ these conditions.